You can conduct business with us in a variety of convenient ways
Online & Mobile
Access your MEFCU account anywhere and everywhere, 24/7, by using mobile and online banking. Deposit checks*, check balances, transfer funds between your MEFCU accounts and other banks/credits unions, and much more.
- Online banking can be accessed by clicking here.
- Download the MEFCU Direct mobile banking by visiting your Apple or Google App store.
MEFCU has partnered with Co-Op and Allpoint, giving our members’ access to over 85,000 Surcharge Free ATMs nationwide.
- Co-Op – Access to over 30,000 ATMs Nationwide. Partnerships include 7-11 and most local Credit Unions. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allpoint – Access to over 55,000 ATMs Worldwide. Locations are located in the most popular retail stores you already visit every day. Download the Allpoint app by visiting your Apple or Google App store. (include Icons w/links) to find an ATM quicker.
MEFCU ATM cards can also be used at these network locations:
- CirrusR – With over a million locations in more than 200 countries worldwide.
- STARR – Over 2 million locations across the US including some surcharge-free; find a STARR ATM
Need to conduct a transaction at a branch but don’t live close to a MEFCU location? Visit one of over 5,000 shared branch locations that are convenient to you.
- Co-Op Shared Branches – Access over 5,000 nationwide share branching locations... giving you access to an actual branch location!
- Call us: Member Services at 800-821-7280 (toll-free)
- Email us: email@example.com
- Call MET Automated Telephone Banking at 800-788-8585 (toll-free)
The HQ MEFCU Branch is closed until further notice. The links above may be used to find a shared branch or surcharge free ATM closest to you.
Regular Mailing address:
Marriott Employees' Federal Credit Union
P. O. Box 6006, Bethesda, MD 20827-6006
Overnight Deliveries only:
1801 Research Blvd., Suite 200
Rockville, MD 20850
*Feature only available through the mobile banking app.